Income Tax – Corporation Tax – VAT – PAYE/NIC....

No-one likes paying tax or dealing with HMRC!


Tina Porter Ltd will give you peace of mind by dealing with HMRC on your behalf, ensuring tax returns and tax calculations are properly done and submitted.


We will ensure that you don’t pay any more tax than you need to by submitting calculations which take advantage of available reliefs for both income tax (sole trader/partnership/individual) and corporation tax (“income tax for companies”).


You may need to be VAT registered (or you may choose to be voluntarily registered). Tina Porter Ltd can assist with VAT registration, and also with completion of your VAT returns (this service is often linked with book keeping services).


When you need to employ someone, Tina Porter Ltd can help you with the registration process and arrange registration with HMRC as an employer.


We can also operate a payroll scheme on your behalf, advising of PAYE and NIC to be paid to HMRC and due dates.


Payroll services include online submission of year end returns to take advantage of online filing incentives available to small employers.